BRFA Mission Statement: To represent IHOP Franchisees with the Franchisor, government and other entities, and employ our collective leverage to improve Franchisee profitability, restaurant operations and brand strength.
- Represent and advocate for the best interests of the franchise owners with the Franchisor. Influence brand strategy from our Franchise owners’ perspective. Respect, aid, empower the Franchisor.
- Pursue initiatives to improve profitability, operations, and the financial health and welfare of franchisees.
- Impact government affairs in the best interest of both small and large franchise business owners. Seek to join forces strategically with other franchisee groups and industry associations.
BRFA Staff Members
- John Jordan, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org | 720.504.8484
- Jordan Bennett, email@example.com | 913.387.5607
Board of Directors 734-234-8304
Dine Brands Inc. CEO Steve Joyce is on the lookout for a third restaurant brand to add to the current portfolio of Applebee’s and IHOP, and Joyce outlined some of the criteria he’d want in a third brand.
An artcle by Trinity Capital outlining the benefits of Franchisee Associations