2244441930

I thought you said you couldn't draw. No one saw us. There's nothing out here.

2244441930

I think you should open an account here. Jin is addicted to heroin.

2244441930

I would rather stay at home than go to the movies. I noticed you weren't at home last night. What stroke of genius must a child have to learn to play the piano? After that, he went home.

2244441930

Joyce will go to Boston tomorrow. Amy didn't want to spend too much time discussing that. It was the custom in old times that as soon as a Japanese boy reached manhood he should leave his home and roam through the land in search of adventures. He bribed that politician with a great deal of money. We're going up into the mountains, so why don't you come with us? He imitated the works of Van Gogh. We haven't had any complaints. You have nothing to worry about.

2244441930

I've got a pass for the swimming pool. You can see the differences very easily. I have been to Kyoto one time. My sister doesn't have a car. And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restless or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not. That's a very real concern. Take a deep breath in and out, please. You don't make it easy. Ilya welded the pipes together.

2244441930

If we can't get fresh fruit, we'll have to do without. We saw the monkey at the zoo.

2244441930

Every flatterer lives at the expense of whom listens to them. It looks like we're running out of water. She wears a lot of makeup.

2244441930

I cannot have a nap at the office. Jacobson has decided not to see Charles anymore. A smile sends a friendship signal. Let's play some cards. Lonhyn took off his jacket. What am I eating?

2244441930

Mathematics was his weakest subject in school.

2244441930

I want to know what you know. The changes resulting from the women's movement have affected both women and men. Have you been totally honest with me? Meiji was beaten by Keio by a score of three to five. I'll set it up with Harris.

2244441930

Appetite comes with eating. I miss my children. It looks ridiculous. His words sound reasonable. The other committee consists of four members.

2244441930

We've got more money than we know what to do with. I don't like this room. May I have another one? A round light is hanging from the middle of the ceiling. Would you rather play racquetball? I didn't want to hurt you.

2244441930

We make the total about $50. She's getting old. Do you think we'll find what we're looking for? You can't help me now. I really feel like I learned something worthwhile today. You speak English fluently. History is like Quantum Physics, the observer affects the event observed. Is the Kennedy assasination a particle or a wave?

2244441930

I'm going to help you rescue Celia. Wolfgang unwrapped the gift carefully. I don't do anything now.

2244441930

Vilhelm went and shut the window. They had two messages from their government. Those keys aren't mine.

2244441930

We sprinkle salt to ward off bad luck.

2244441930

Sue wanted to help Walt out. "How late did you stay up last night?" "I was up until about 2:30." I'm supposed to be here all afternoon. You scare me. The potential is there. This is a decision that is very dependent upon what possibilities the family has. I promised to help my brother with his homework. I took the photo. "Your sentence is 95% correct." "What's wrong with the remaining 5%?" Having lost my job I became one of the unwaged.

2244441930

We are disgusted by his bad manners. We have medicines to make women speak; we have none to make them silent. Did you write this book? The girl to whom he is speaking is Nancy. These soup dumplings are freshly steamed and still piping hot. Don't burn your mouth on the broth inside! Some new railroad trains go very fast. I acted as interpreter at the meeting.

2244441930

The Romans call Zeus Jupiter. That could help. Jean-Pierre isn't coming back, is he? She thinks she can prove it. It was polite of him to offer his seat to the old man. Even Gregor is afraid of Arthur. According to the newspapers, he will be here today. Indonesia is an enormous country which consists of more than 17,000 islands, numbering over 300 tribes and over 700 languages.